acfocusctrl16.dll files corruption or missing is a very common problem for windows operating systems. It may create blue screen of death error which is commonly known as BSOD. So, Repairing corrupted acfocusctrl16.dll files can be a common solution for any blue screen issues.
How to Fix Corrupted acfocusctrl16.dll Files on Windows:
In Windows 10, 8 or 7 even Vista or XP, This problem is very common. So, We will follow the common and most working methods to repair it.
1. Repair Corrupted or Missing acfocusctrl16.dll Files Problem by Commands
There are several commands to fix this problem. One by one, You will know.
a. SFC Command:
At first, You can try SFC command method.
- Open Command Prompt as administrator. If you are in Windows 8 or 10, Press Windows Logo Key + X from keyboard. Then select Command Prompt (Admin). If you are using earlier version of windows, Just open start menu. Then go to Programs > Accessories. Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Then type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Wait for few minutes.
- If your PC is running well without system file corruption or missing, It will show “Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations”. If your PC is not running well, You will see “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them”. If you see the second one, Then follow the next steps.
- You have to boot your PC into safe mode. If you are running Windows 7, Vista or XP, Simply restart your PC and continuously press F8. Then you will see advanced boot menu in black screen. Then select Safe Mode with command prompt and press enter.
- In safe mode with command prompt, Type sfc /scannow and press enter. It will repair corrupted windows system files.
b. DISM Command:
Sometimes, In windows 10 or 8, SFC command may not work. In that case, You can run DISM command to fix SFC problem.
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” and press enter.
- Wait for for few minutes. It also may take longer time. Don’t worry.
- After that Restart your PC.
- Then run SFC command again. It will fix any corrupted system files.